Software Development Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Development Engineer 945304
This software development position will be part of the Automotive and Energy Solutions (AES) group. AES solutions focus on the emerging markets related to automotive and energy including energy storage, grid-edge technologies, power semi-conductor, and electric vehicles.
We are seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer to join our dynamic development team located in Loveland, CO. The successful candidate must have the versatility and experience to be able to contribute in a variety of roles as needed to support the development of AES solutions. The targeted solutions include software, firmware, and hardware components for smart grid and battery cell applications.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of software solutions for cloud based and desktop software applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing test procedures and automated regression systems as needed to support on-going development, improve test coverage, and adapt to infrastructure changes.
- Provide technical support for other teams by troubleshooting, reproducing, and isolating defects/issues encountered internally or externally.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of software development experience, with consistent success designing solutions.
- Experience with C#, C/C++, Visual Studio, Git, and package management.
- Experience with MVVM design pattern.
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Expertise in .NET Framework.
- Experience with automation and programming test and measurement equipment.
- Willingness and desire to assume a variety of technical roles and responsibilities as needed to ensure project success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in software build/release and configuration management.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence and agile development practices.
- Experience with test automation for web applications.
$75 per hour Loveland, CO 80537 24 Month Assignment