Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Business Analysis | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $75.00 to $75.00 per hour
Salesforce Business Systems Analyst 1128112
A leading video, audio, and voice technologies company is seeking a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management/administration and development/support of the company CRM system (Salesforce) as well as its integration with the company document management, patent database, and license accounting systems. The ideal candidate possesses a deep understanding of Salesforce translating business requirements into the proper design and as well as industry experience in dealing with global users. The company offers a great work environment!
Salesforce Business Systems Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading audio video, audio, and voice technologies company (San Francisco, CA 94104)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment, Possible extension/conversion
Salesforce Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work closely with legal, program management, sales, IT, and accounting to develop business requirements with a primary focus on Salesforce system integrations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, define business requirements, support deployment, configure and test systems to ensure successful implementation of stakeholder business requirements.
- Document functionality and create user training material as related to application developments and enhancements.
- Determine logic for integration of multiple systems and provide post-deployment support.
- Monitor and identify issues with all workflows, de-bug, and manage the successful resolution of matters.
- Oversee and maintain system integrity.
- Promptly respond to issues raised throughout the organization and ensure resolution.
- Evaluate and manage new projects. Enhance current or develop new functionalities.
- Prepare large amounts of data to upload to or download from Salesforce using Data Loader cleansing and deduplication tool.
- Manage AppExchange installation and deployment. Monitor integration of all systems in relation to Salesforce.
- Create test cases and test scenario documentation for enhancements and new developments.
- Conduct analyses of business workflows and IT-related processes. Determine logic for new developments and improve existing systems. Create flow diagrams, define requirements for software acquisition and/or application development, and ensure that business needs are met.
- Assist in post-implementation continuous improvement and automation efforts by enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
- Research and assess new applications, tools, and vendors suitable for Via business needs.
- Deliver resource activity status and detailed time tracking to management by communicating project issues and project gaps.
- Create role-specific Salesforce profiles to determine proper accessibility to authorized users.
- As needed, research and present CRM-leveraged solutions to stakeholder requests at company meetings.
- Regularly run basic reports from CRM system to support processes and develop ad-hoc sales analysis reports.
- Maintain integration and data integrity through systematic auditing.
- Perform duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor, Senior Manager of Patent Licensing and Business Operations, and upper management.
Salesforce Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of direct experience working with Salesforce as a BSA at a firm or corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably with an emphasis in Business Administration or Information Systems), or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience with Apptus (Contract Management) system administrator REQ
- Experience with email campaign tools is considered a plus. (Conga, others)
- Experience in Programs required: FedEx, DocuSign, etc. All through salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator certification(s) required (ADM 201/ADM 211, Salesforce cloud, with lightning experience).
- Apex coding and/or SQL server experience considered an asset is a plus.
- Experience with creating system integration scripts is a plus.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce translating business requirements into the proper design and as well as industry experience in dealing with global users.
- Proficient in Salesforce administration and AppExchange.
- Ability to accurately define business requirements for stakeholders.
- Ability to create functional designs for Salesforce is required.
- 9/80 Work schedule.