Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales Operations Analyst 9112
A leading tech company is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst. The successful candidate will be a critical member of the Sales Operations team and will be responsible for helping crack the most important strategic and operational problems facing the Marketing Solutions business. The ideal candidate must have experience with data analytics, data science, or operations. The company offers a great work environment!
Sales Operations Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50-$60/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (San Francisco, CA 94105. Can be remote with PST hours for the right candidate)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Sales Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Advise senior members of an ad sales organization on growing and optimizing their businesses by making data-driven, actionable recommendations that help them achieve their long-term strategic priorities.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, interpret data, and analyze results.
- Provide operational support for sales teams by building and maintaining Tableau dashboards to help monitor KPIs and evaluate performance against targets.
- Lead and support operational projects that have a regional or global impact, e.g., account segmentation and opportunity modeling, forecast modeling, and process improvement /automation.
- Support in setting sales targets/quotas as part of the biannual planning process.
- Partner with global sales operations peers and cross-functional teams such as Data Science, Finance, and Business Analytics to automate reporting processes and improve tracking.
Sales Operations Analyst Qualifications:
- 2 - 3+ years of experience in data analytics/science, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- 3+ years of experience with data modelling/analysis with an ability to use data to drive recommendations and decision-making (preferred)
- BA/BS degree
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Tableau.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of statistics and experience.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Experience with Python preferred.
- Experience leading meetings with and presenting to senior executives a plus.
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment