Retail Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Retail Marketing Manager 1102070
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Retail Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the title promotion intake process and on a weekly basis submit titles for inclusion in the promotion marketing channels, building pages supporting marquee sales (no coding required), and reporting performance for the featured titles and merchandising campaigns supporting these offers. The ideal candidate will work closely with the content team to identify titles for promotion and determine pricing using automated tools and working closely with the marketing systems teams. The company offers a great work environment!
Retail Marketing Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102 or Seattle, WA 98109)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PSL, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Retail Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify titles for promotion using global editorial calendar, monitoring sales velocity, and adhering to promotion rules.
- Implement competitive pricing strategies that appeal to both new and existing customers.
- Generate weekly performance reports for promotions that demonstrate incremental revenue benefits.
- Operate at a global level, taking to mind international marketplace considerations when developing and executing worldwide.
- Recommend process improvements to streamline day to day activities.
- Build and test new promotional offers.
- Work with Product Marketing and acquisition to identify key transactional opportunities within customer lifecycles to introduce new content upsells.
- Coordinate initiatives with global counterparts, building global solutions that immediately scale.
Retail Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in E-Commerce.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, or Economics a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, and familiarity with creating macros.
- Experience relying on analytics and data to shape marketing decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
- Basic SQL aptitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for spoken word audio content.
- Previous experience managing promotions.
- Ability to work a flexible hourly schedule to allow for meeting with worldwide stakeholders.
- Experience in selling on Amazon—website, apps, and devices—a plus.