Project Management | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager 925655
As a Project Manager in the Aerospace & Defense Custom Solutions Group you will lead a team of System, Mechanical and Software engineers in the development and delivery of custom test system solutions that test our customer's unique products. The project manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently, supporting one or more customers. You will be expected to build strong trusted relationships with our customers ensuring we completely understand their needs and system requirements.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of each project; to include requirement and design reviews, schedule, resource requirements, risk management, product development, Integration and test, and post-delivery support.
As a project manager you will also assist our business development team in generating accurate and compelling proposals in the support of generating new business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Chosen candidate will possess strong communication skills to interface and communicate effectively with our internal teams and our customers
- Candidate will require exceptional organizational skills and be comfortable working in an agile fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Project) is a must
- 4+ years of experience in a customer and/or factory facing role is required
- Must have 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience leading NPI projects is highly desired.
- Experience in Aerospace/DoD is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of RF and test systems is a plus
- Experience in developing custom test solutions is preferred
- PMP certification is a plus
- Must be able to Obtain and Maintain a U.S. Security Clearance for specific government contracts.
$60 per hour Loveland, CO 80537 12 Month Assignment