Project Coordinator, Brand Creative & Production
Digital Advertising | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Coordinator, Brand Creative & Production 923140
We are looking for a Coordinator, Brand Creative Marketing to help drive its core brand and marketing communications/campaign initiatives forward. With your help, we’ll develop strategies, programs, assets, and experiences that help build and extend our brand, attract and convert new customers, and engage our existing community of listeners in authentic and compelling ways. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with compelling audio content that provides learning and entertainment. You will work with the Brand Creative & Production team, which operates as both brand champions and performance marketers, and creates advertising assets – for both internal and external usage - across earned, owned, and paid platforms.
About You: The right candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong organizational and project management skills and ability to prioritize and swiftly switch gears, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You are a self-starter, brand champion, master juggler, diplomat, and dot connector. In this role you will ensure that the day to day operations in the Brand Creative and Production team runs smoothly and that the input and tracking of key information (including finances and creative assets) is gathered, entered and maintained. The candidate will also have experience in a fast-paced and creative and/or production environment.
- Works closely with Brand Creative & Production team to support day to day operations with
- Maintain all the systems: Box, Drive, Quip, Workday, WorkDocs, RoboHead, external drives, props & device inventory and connect them to relevant stakeholders on other teams.
- Generate links for all rough cuts while maintaining organized repository for easy access.
- On board vendors with necessary guidelines, video files, data, best practices to acquaint them with our processes.
- Responsible for bringing together various aspects of the brand campaigns from execution of various approvals, reviews, asset delivery, and requests to the execution of an integrated marketing and promotion plan.
- Track project milestones and schedules, ensuring stakeholder and agency/vendor alignment; manage to, and deliver on the agreed-upon dates/deliverables.
- Create PowerPoint and other documents as necessary.
- Assisting production teams with archiving devices and ordering/shipping before productions.
- Develop repeatable development methodologies and processes; focus on continual improvement and streamlining to ensure best quality outcomes and speed to market.
- Understand and identify key interdependencies and critical path tasks, as well as anticipate potential issues and identify gaps.
- Conduct secondary QA of all assets.
- Input and basic tracking of financial invoices, requisitions, SOWs, etc.
- Check ins on project deliverables and specs to ensure they meet specifications and requirements.
- Prepare meeting materials for team members and senior management.
- Key note taker during key creative and production meetings, with an eye to helping organize action items and executing paperwork.
- Develop and maintain collaborative tracking of prominent delivery and marketing deadlines for projects and coordinating those dates between projects, including awards submissions.
- Helping team and agencies with licensing maintenance and cover art demands.
- Input and manage project info in Bynder/RoboHead.
- Proactively keep team members and assignments on deadlines in an effective but positive way.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and marketing skills with experience managing multiple intiatives with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with management and resources across multiple functional areas.
- Ready and willing to understand the various internal and external processes.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present effectively to a variety of audiences, foster open communication, listening effectively to others and prepare effective written communications and presentations.
- Multi-channel asset basic production knowledge, both digital and analog (video, print, out of home, radio, display banners (standard and rich), website promotions and landing pages and more.) Work in a production house/studio at agencies or within brand marketing/creative services areas at corporations.
- Knows project management principles, processes and software, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel etc.
- 3-4 years marketing experience in media/entertainment or creative agency.
- Ability to use collaboration/workflow tools such, as JIRA, Robohead, Bynder, etc.
- Strong project management and operations skills.
- Problem solving. Detail orientated.
- Basic financial acumen/understanding.
- Looking for candidate with multi-media management experience in media/entertainment space with project management or production management experience.
- Production and/or creative agency experience a plus.
- Experience tracking budgets. Accounting experience a plus.
Newwark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment