Licensing Data Specialist
Technical Operations | Calabasas, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Licensing Data Specialist 977398
A leading technology company is looking for a Licensing Data Specialist to join the team. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Licensing Data Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Calabasas, CA 91302)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Licensing Data Specialist Responsibilities:
- Software Licensing administration. Evaluation license audits and administration.
- Research operational issues.
- Assist on EOS items and processing of PM documents. Includes EOS notices, newsflashes.
- Request and process forms, announcements, 6 month reminder to make inactive in Oracle, updates end of life table on web.
- Assist in PM communications when required. Formatting of documents submitted by PM.
- Link from the tool for sending out information to Sales.
- Clean-up of data where it is determined there is an issue.
Licensing Data Specialist Qualifications:
- Must have the ability to perform analysis with reports.
- Ability to work with contacts across the company (product management, engineering, IT, Document Control, Marketing, Sales)
- Work closely in the office with other MDM team members keeping the team and Manager informed on all projects and newly learned skills/information/processes.
- Must be available to work overtime as required and support end-of-quarter activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with internal customers across the company (Product Management, Engineering, Document Control, IT, Marketing, Sales, Licensing) and within the MDM team.
- MS Office application experience required (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous work with Products, Licensing, Assets, Master Data Management is a plus
- AA degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment