Software QA | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Gainsight Administrator 2486
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Gainsight Administrator. The successful candidate will provide support administration of the company's Gainsight implementation and maintenance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will be comfortable working across multiple teams, often with tight deadlines. The company offers a great work environment.
Gainsight Administrator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Palo Alto, CA 94303)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
Gainsight Administrator Responsibilities:
- Gainsight Administration.
- Assist in optimization of architecture and configuration of the company’s Gainsight environment.
- Solid understanding of Journey Orchestrator, Rules Engine, and Custom Objects.
- Configure and optimize Gainsight to internal customers (including integrations, reports, dashboards, and workflows)
- Coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data.
- Manage user accounts, groups, and security settings within Gainsight.
- Design business rules that analyze customer data to trigger actions for end-users to proactively engage with customers.
- Align to strategic programs and facilitate workflow configuration to support.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity.
- Manage Gainsight Support Tickets.
- Support business strategy development for the Customer Success organization and manage mapping, documenting, and implementing core processes
- Enable Customer Success team to adopt Gainsight functionality by providing training materials and demos as needed.
Gainsight Administrator Qualifications:
- Certified as a Gainsight Admin with 2+ years experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Gainsight, NXT.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance.
- Able to identify relationships between programs and determine the impact on other programs.