Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Finance | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager 1033952
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Manager FP&A. The successful candidate will assist with special projects by creating financial models and improving financial reporting to help assist in decision-making to invest in new markets, expand content, and /or hire more staff. The ideal candidate has experience in FP&A or equivalent quantitative roles. The company offers a great work environment!
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (New York, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain financial reporting packages and KPI dashboards.
- Assist in building models for new initiatives, a content expansion for News Digital.
- Produce headcount planning reporting and analyses.
- Drive operational improvements through automation of reporting packages and dashboards.
- Contribute to large presentations by preparing data and designing slides.
- Ad hoc reporting, modeling, and analyses.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience in FP&A or equivalent quantitative roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Advanced Degree a is plus.
- Proactive self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Able to execute the automation and dashboards.
- Data-driven oriented.
- Excellent time, project management, and execution skills.
- Challenge the status quo and bring up new ideas.
- Strong work ethic, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand and articulate financial data accurately.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Cognos TM1 and Oracle Financials is a plus.
- Media and digital experience would be good to have.