Customer Service Representative
Client Services | Colorado Springs, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Service Representative 899355
We are looking for proactive and motivated Customer Service Representatives who will be a part of a fast paced, diverse work environment where you take ownership of your work while collaborating closely with internal and external customers. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Customer Service Representative Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $19
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Colorado Springs, CO 80907)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL, Overtime
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Responding to and /or provides assistance to trade customer and internal customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- May act as lead for team responsible for booking orders and/or processing quotes. Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Be able to offer alternate solutions to existing processes/procedures
- Possess organizational skills to maximize productivity
- Have the ability to solve complex issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company
- Be proficient in Microsoft suite to include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Be available to work an hourly position that may involve occasional overtime
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment