Talent Acquisition | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Creative/Marketing Sourcer 898973
We're looking to hire a Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition Team. We are a group of engaged professionals who are passionate about attracting exceptional talent to the business. Currently, in a period of growth and transformation, we are actively seeking to bring in a colleague who thrives in a digital high-tech, friendly, and collaborative environment, and who will help us continue our evolution as a world-class talent acquisition function.
- Proactively source key talent in the market through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.)
- Screen, interview, and submit candidates for open roles
- Passionately educate, excite, and sell candidates on the opportunities
- Strategize "out of the box" ways to build a talent pool.
- Create, execute, and track sourcing campaigns.
- Build relationships with Hiring Managers, Recruiters and HR Business Partners.
- 2+ years of related work experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment with proven experience with candidate attraction and pipelining.
- Sourcing for or working knowledge of creative and marketing profiles such as: Creative Directors, Writers & Producers in the entertainment space, Acquisition & Retention Marketing Managers, Paid Search & Performance Marketing, and Project Managers
- Ability to thrive and achieve results in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ensure compliance with hiring policies, practices and company values
- Avature CRM and ATS.
$50 per hour Remote 6 Month Assignment