Business Systems Analyst
Technical Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Systems Analyst 2458
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Business Systems Analyst. The successful candidate will work with business stakeholders and our GTM development team to deliver Salesforce enhancements and projects to increase business efficiency and automate business processes through technology and innovation. The ideal candidate has knowledge of business processes and methodologies along with strong analytical skills. The company offers a great work environment.
Business Systems Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals, and gaps.
- Collaborate with GTM development team and other business analysts in the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Be responsible for understanding business requirements and creating documentation as needed; i.e. Business requirements documents (BRDs), process flows, business cases, gap analysis (as is vs. to be), functional design documents, etc.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Analyze and initiate configurations and customization of the Salesforce system and participate in the change management and go-live support processes.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts, and end-user representatives.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end-user acceptance sign-off.
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands-on Business Systems Analyst experience supporting business stakeholders in various groups such as Support, Services, and Partners on a global, enterprise system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with Business Management, Information Management Systems (or related field) or equivalent experience required.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Customer Support, Case Management, and Portal / Communities is strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing API integrations utilizing platforms such as Snaplogic, Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.
- End-to-end implementation experience including project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to define the project scope, establish a timeline, coordinate resources, communicate status, and manage the delivery of results.
- Solid multi-tasking, time management & organization skills with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities as well as the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Hands-on experience with reports, data management/data manipulation, and dashboards with the ability to organize information and processes in a logical and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.