IT & IS | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
AWS Developer 4468 ^
- Supports and maintains internal business applications.
- Responsible for configuration, setup, and updating of applications.
- Implements roles and access levels within the application.
- Works with users to define data structures.
- Sets up ongoing reports as well as ad-hoc reports based on user requirements.
- May train users on the application, or provide inputs into training.
- Provides technical inputs into application selection and vendor evaluation.
- Develops conversion plans from legacy applications, and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- 5-9 years of relevant experience.
- Oracle Database
$60-$65 per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 3 Month Assignment