Administrative | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 4496
- Provide IT departmental administrative assistance and support to the CIO directs as required.
- Arrange travel, itineraries, meetings & calendars.
- Obtains Visa’s, letter of invitation etc.
- Order supplies – both SCHQ and Englewood
- Maintain files and highly confidential information for the CIO directs.
- Provide professional interactions with customers, suppliers and company personnel that enhances the IT organization and its technology leaders
- Submit claims for reimbursement of Travel & Expense claims within 2 days of final submission of travel submission
- Process requisitions on behalf of the direction of CIO.
- Manage new hire contractors and consultants as requested
- Order all new equipment for VPs directs, or as requested by others
- Organize face to meetings as requested
- Coordinate agenda items, speakers, team building activities, dining options, etc.
- Create a matrix of travel arrivals and departure times. Plan efficient and cost-effective transfers to hotel/office/ meeting locations, etc.
- Create a budget, obtain quotes (from meeting management, vendors, consultants, etc.), seek approval, coordinate agenda, speakers, hotels, catering, transportation, and meeting correspondence all which ultimately adds value to the company while creating a positive experience that builds the camaraderie and harmony of the IT team.
- Develop a calendar of other social functions that enhance employee engagement, morale and build the camaraderie of the IT organization.
- Manage special projects and activities as assigned, including many that are proprietary and confidential in nature.
- Fast-paced, demanding heavy workload, with changing priorities, demanding clients are part of the environment.
- Work is usually of a critical, time-sensitive or confidential nature.
- Coordinate interviews for new hires and or informational interviews.
- Set up new hires for the IT organization
- Complete termination checklist to collect company property for existing employees.
- Maintain and facilitate IT organization space requirements and office moves.
- Maintain accurate IT Teams sites
- Accurate IT Org Charts on the IT Teams site
- Records and topics are kept up to date
$20 per hour Englewood, CO 7.5 Month Assignment