Product Marketing Designer
Product | Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
Convo creates workspace software for companies to make team communication a breeze. If you find yourself spending your entire day in your inbox, Convo makes it so much better. Today, the company serves over 12,000 businesses across 156 countries, with support for 33 different file types – including images, presentations and documents.
About the Role
Convo is looking for a Product Marketing Designer - focused on creative and graphic design for in-product and marketing projects.
- Design and create marketing collateral and assets for use in-product as well as on external sites, social media, sales pitches. Assets can include any media including images, gifs, animations, videos, and layouts of how-to guides, case studies.
- Ideate and iterate on main site and landing page design.
- Support development of products by developing icons, graphics, and other assets.
- Support launch of products and features by developing product marketing assets.
- Design and develop email campaigns and templates in HTML & CSS.
- Develop and maintain corporate and brand identities, style guides and templates.
- Other creative tasks assigned.
- 1-3 years experience in creative and graphic design in a marketing capacity. Senior designers will also be considered based on their portfolio and relevant experience.
- Proven ability to create and design assigned marketing materials in digital and conventional format.
- The ability to articulate complicated ideas into creative and graphic assets that capture the essence of the value they create.
- Self paced, takes responsibility, and ownership of team and products. Set goals and executes task to deliver results.
- Problem solver.
- Thrives under pressure and able to execute goals and meet or beat crucial deadlines.
- Works with multiple levels feedback and to execute iterations and deliver results promptly.
- Strong organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch,Illustrator, InDesign, or other graphic design tools.
- Interest in current and emerging design trends, and technology trends.
- Passionate about user experience, creative marketing, and digital technologies.