Technical Support Specialist Tier 2
Operations | Bangkok, Thailand | Full Time
The solutions Specialist will work with the Customer Support and Customer Delivery teams to provide specialized service for Cendyn products both domestically and internationally. The Specialist will provide advanced diagnostic and solution skills for the Customer Support and Delivery teams and will assist in high-complexity support functions. This position is crucial to high customer satisfaction among Cendyn clients. The Specialist works with Operations R&D, Product, Sales, and other Operation teams to contribute support and deployment expertise.
1. Handle complex service delivery issues with Cendyn-specific software solutions.
2. Troubleshoot application issues, providing operation support for nightly processing of Cendyn applications
3. Execute on complex incremental customer requests to assure customer satisfaction and deliver new revenue.
1. Support customer with business and/or technical questions.
2. Test and troubleshoot Cendyn products and integrations
3. Research and solve data and software related problems.
4. Develop and maintain strong SQL query and process analysis skills.
5. Ensure the consistency and stability of Cendyn application by maintaining standard / procedures for operation technical solutions
6. Represent Customer Support and Operations functions at customer review meetings as needed.
1. Distill complex topics into key talking points and then communicate them to clients and co-workers in a simple and coherent manner using a consultative approach.
2. Contribute to process and product design and documentation.
3. Analyze complex business needs as presented by both internal and external customer and recommend deliver methods to satisfy the needs.
4. Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable solutions to reported incidents combining data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgement.
1. Contribute to peer-to-peer training with other team members related to application and operational topics.
2. Participate in interviews for new hires, consultants, and / or replacement personnel.
Required education and experience:
1. Bachelors degree in computer science or related field OR some college experience plus related experience.
2. Minimum of three (3) years of experience within software development or IT.
3. Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows operating system, web services, file management, Remote Desktop
4. User proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server, SQL query, data importing / exhorting / manipulation
5. Technical capabilities with hands-on experience in development, coding, or database work (Python, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.net, and SQL Server)
1. Planning and Organizational Skills - Excellent organizational, planning, and proven ability to manager multiple priorates.
2. Decision Making - Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
3. Office Tools - Strong Technical aptitude and skilled in MS Windows-based office tools including SharePoint, database software and desktop applications.
4. Analytical and Conceptual Thinking - Ability to interpret and analyze data and technical processes, identify problems and potential solutions and formulate recommendations.
5. Innovation - Ability to think creatively to accomplish continuous improvement and evolution of the department.
6. Communication - Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills that apply to both internal and external customers.
7. Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.