Senior Manager, Customer Experience
Digital Marketing | Remote - Work From Home | Full Time
Reporting to Sr. Director, Customer Experience, the Senior Manager, Customer Experience is responsible for the strategic planning, Customer Experience, and overall success of the Cendyn customer relationships with assigned strategic and growth customer accounts. The primary focus of the role will be to develop relationships with customer hotel executives and decision makers within existing customers to successfully expand utilization of Cendyn’s products and services. The role requires strategic planning and consultative selling, while interfacing with senior level decision makers in the hospitality landscape.
In addition, this position is accountable for partnering with others to introduce Cendyn’s new products and product enhancements, ongoing training, and communicating customer related enhancement requests to the product team.
1. Manage Customer Relationships a. Review and communicate performance and strategy to clients b. Identify, resolve, and/or escalate potential client issues c. Contact clients on a regular basis including in-depth weekly or monthly calls to review campaign performance, suggesting additional digital marketing strategies and campaign optimizations to continuously improve results 2. Drive Customer Success Outcomes a. Optimize renewal rates and minimize customer churn b. Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell c. Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores d. Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
1. Assess current business strategies and recommend “best practices” to drive customer performance and success 2. Build and maintain ongoing business partner relationships and develop methods of customer success management that allow for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction 3. Acts flexibly and responsibly to meet customer requirements
1. Help to Manage Customer Experience Team Activities a. Customer: Onboarding, Training, Professional Services, Renewals, Cross-sell / Up-sell, Advocacy 2. Establish credibility and customer confidence by implementing regular customer communication, in-person visits and performance reviews 3. Understand client needs/objectives, develop strategies and recommendations with our Cendyn products to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue 4. Provide regular performance and strategy reviews with each client 5. Manage projects involving clients and various internal Cendyn departments
1. Conduct analyses of clients’ business challenges, needs, competitive landscape, and future plans to improve how our product can address these needs 2. Provide input and feedback, from a business user’s perspective to the Cendyn Product group 3. Identify opportunities for ongoing learning and improvements to ensure full satisfaction by each customer
1. Identify and maximize opportunities to build long term relationships that are mutually beneficial
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
1. Make high impact presentations to influence customer actions 2. Use Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Digital Marketing products to communicate and track customer interactions
Required Education and Experience:
• Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Mobile Marketing
• Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• 4+ years of experience in account management
• 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing • Additional experience in these areas is a plus.
o 2+ years of experience in Hotel Operations or equivalent experience
• Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen • Account / Relationship Management - ability to retain and grow accounts, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
• Planning and Organizational Skills –Excellent organizational, planning, and proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Decision Making – Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Office Tools – Experience in Microsoft Windows-based office tools including presentation software, database software and desktop applications. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Basic abilities with SharePoint and Smartsheet are a plus.
• Analytical and Conceptual Thinking – Ability to interpret and analyze situations, identify solutions, and formulate recommendations for effective management.
• Innovation – Ability to initiate creative thinking to accomplish continuous improvement and evolution of the department.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis • Strong time management skills • Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure • Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role now or in the future - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Las Vegas, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.