Internal Application: Salesforce Administrator (On-site)
Administration | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
The SalesForce Admin will be responsible for managing sales operations, reporting function and underlying data within the SalesForce application and assist with all data migration during acquisitions and process improvements.
- Own all reporting and analytics functions within SalesForce and manage inventory of reports
- Partner with Leadership to optimize reporting and analysis
- Assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features to the Salesforce platform
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data mapping, object modeling, and workflow rules within the context of the Salesforce platform
- Create training materials and user documentation with respect to Analytics, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Manage inventory of sales operations and financial reports
- Stays current with Salesforce releases (Lightning), educating leadership and staff on changes and adjusting solution and configuration based on release developments
- Working with data import tools such as Data Loader or other 3rd party import techniques
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce system implementer
- At least high school education, Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics
- Strong level of data conversion and analysis experience
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Proven experience building processes and improving process
- Experience working with Salesforce including but not limited to: custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards.
- Experience working with workflows and triggers to automate tasks
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing analytics, including reporting on pipeline health, forecasting, campaign effectiveness and data-quality metrics
- Advanced level excel and/or access
- Use of Salesforce APIs (via java, etc.) to integrate Salesforce with other tools
- Previous hospitality experience helpful but not required
- Software company experience
What we offer:
- Growing company culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship in this role
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance in this role
- We are unable to provide remote work opportunity, this is an on-site office role.
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Whistler, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.