Paid Social Coordinator
Digital Marketing | Remote may be possibility | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our award-winning digital media team? Apply today!
The position is remote/home office. Strong preference for Boca Raton, FL area or the following states: AZ, CA,CO, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX.
The Paid Social Coordinator position is part of the digital marketing and advertising department. The incumbent should have a strong passion for digital media and paid social media marketing.
As a valued member of an experienced digital marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and leads development of marketing strategies across social media as well as other media channels, the ideal candidate will be expected to build paid social media plans, launch and manage campaigns, and optimize performance. Utilizing research tools and concepts related both to social media marketing and the hospitality industry, the paid social coordinator will be bringing forth new recommendations based on social trends, market research & campaign performance data. The applicant should be resourceful and have a strategic mindset with analytical skills.
- Managing the social media advertising campaigns on platforms such as:
- Building custom audiences based on a hotel/resorts target audience and 1st party data
- Developing insights from complex and diverse data sets and coherently communicating those insights internally and to clients
- Optimizing social advertising campaigns across platforms and collaborating with the wider team to ensure optimal allocation across channels
- Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Supporting the digital advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of company data: markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, seasonality etc.
- Prepare performance reporting for clients.
- Budget pacing and management of overall budgets
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- 1+ years of hands-on experience executing Paid Social Media campaigns and familiarity with reporting and insights
- High proficiency with Excel, specifically with Pivot Tables and data analysis
- Digital and/or hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required
- Blueprint certification a plus
What We Offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
Commitment to Diversity:
We are hospitality and hospitality is for all
Cendyn is unified in our shared values and mission – to build meaningful relationships through accountability, collaboration, humanity, innovation, and excellence. Driven by these values, we are committed to a company culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of all our employees, partners, and stakeholders everywhere we operate around the world. We believe that the best ideas are a direct result of a diverse mix of cultures, minds, backgrounds, and experiences coming together to fuel creativity and innovation.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including disch