Digital Marketing | Remote a possibility | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our award-winning digital media team? Apply today!
This role will have a strong passion for digital marketing as it relates to analysis and reporting, great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing strategic, analytical initiatives in the digital space. An expertise in using tools to identify trends, research anomalies/questions, and build ongoing and ad hoc reports and presentations is critical.
As a valued member of an experienced digital marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts marketing strategies across multiple online channels such as display, social media, paid search, SEO, and email, the ideal candidate will be expected to support critical planning processes including collaboration on the overall media strategy and budget, building of key reports, data analysis and campaign optimization. Utilizing research tools and concepts related both to digital marketing and the hospitality industry, the digital marketing coordinator will bring forth new recommendations based on market research & campaign performance data
The position is remote/home office. Strong preference for Boca Raton, FL area or the following states: AZ, CA,CO, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX.
This position will support the Digital Marketing Analyst and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building custom audiences utilizing data sets
- Developing insights from complex and diverse data sets
- Optimizing display campaigns across multiple platforms
- Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Supporting the digital advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of company data: markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, seasonality etc.
- Communicating data and insights through compelling reports and presentations, both internally and to the client
- Ongoing reporting of digital marketing efforts
- Presentation building
- Media planning and buying
- Budget pacing
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel and Power Point H
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Digital and/or hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
- Hands-on experience with industry standard optimization and management tools: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, any of the major ad servers and/or DSPs is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
- Google certification a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation.
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.