Writer/Producer - Content Marketing Creative
Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Writer/Producer - Content Marketing Creative 1032852
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Writer/Producer - Content Marketing Creative. The successful candidate will collaborate with Creative Directors, Copywriters, Art Directors, Editors, and Designers to develop on-brand strategic solutions, working closely from the Marketing brief and partnering with stakeholders across the organization. The ideal candidate must have excellent scriptwriting, producing, and editing skills as well as extensive knowledge of all aspects of post-production. The company offers a great work environment!
Writer/Producer - Content Marketing Creative Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Writer/Producer - Content Marketing Creative Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, Art Director, and Designer to concept, develop and execute complete 360-degree marketing campaigns in support of the company's Original launches, across a multitude of owned and paid channels, on all platforms, and in all media.
- Concept, write and produce assets across all aspects of a content launch campaign including promo scripts for live-action and/or animated trailers; content descriptions; celebrity talent integrations; campaign taglines and messaging; social post copy; paid digital assets; print and OOH; radio and more.
- Direct and supervise voice-over sessions for promo needs.
- Manage the completion of spots and campaign assets including editing, versioning, and final delivery.
- Coordinate with music composers and stock houses for pre-and post-scoring.
- Contribute to strategic, conceptual, content-driven campaigns that position the company at the intersection of culture and entertainment, and as a leader in premium streaming entertainment.
- Consistently develop compelling, breakthrough marketing creative that generates excitement and engagement within the target market and inspires industry buzz.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing leads and partners across the organization to develop launch campaigns that:
- Lead with the content - boldly showcasing what is most unique, rewarding, and compelling from the title.
- Perfectly communicate the unique proposition of the company's experience.
- Leverage core consumer insights and native behaviors in order to attract, compel and convert the target audience.
- Innovate how we approach channels and other consumer touchpoints.
- Leverage data to inform creative strategies and positioning.
- Elevate the company brand.
- Manage the work of external agencies, vendors, and production companies.
- Contribute to campaign presentations and pitches with internal stakeholders and external partners and talent.
Writer/Producer - Content Marketing Creative Qualifications:
- 7+ years of promo writing/producing in the entertainment industry.
- Strong reel of multi-platform, content-led creative campaign work.
- Exceptional copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of post-production tools, techniques, and processes.
- Ability to deliver compelling, clear, and concise storytelling.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing external agencies, vendors, and production companies as well as internal stakeholders.
- Ability to juggle multiple tentpole-level projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing the highest caliber, best-in-class creative.
- Experience in D2C marketing.
- Experience working with celebrity talent and production partners is a plus.
- Experience directing live-action shoots is a plus.