Data Analysis | Remote in Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $55.00 to $65.00 per hour
Web/SEO Analyst 10699
A leading professional development and networking company is looking for a Web/SEO Analyst. The successful candidate will track and report on Web & SEO team performance metrics. The ideal candidate has prior experience in marketing or a related field. The company offers a great work environment!
Web/SEO Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55-65/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional development and networking (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Web/SEO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Track and report on Web & SEO team performance metrics.
- Help benchmark run rates and establish a forecasting methodology.
- Help establish new reporting views and expand reporting functionality.
- Conduct analytics with Adobe Analytics.
- Build and expand dasbhoards with Tableau Dashboarding.
- Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data.
Web/SEO Analyst Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of experience in web/SEO analytics in marketing or related field.
- Experience in web analytics, and business research tools acumen.
- Adobe Analytics, Tableau, SQL.
- Knowledge of data warehousing.
- Hadoop is a plus.
- Understand basic SQL queries.
- Understand how to handle large data sets in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.