Unit Service Coordinator (H)
Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Unit Service Coordinator 950747 (H)
Meet patient needs, demonstrate willingness to learn new skills, and foster a harmonious work environment in which high quality patient care and customer service is consistently provided. Team members promote a cooperative working relationship with each other, physicians, other disciplines and the public by facilitating and enhancing communication, displaying honesty and respect, displaying sensitivity to cultural differences, and expressing and accepting feedback in a professional manner.
Unit Service Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Unit Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supports patient and staff
- Manages front desk/phones
- Admit patients and organizes patient charts
- Initiates emergency procedures
- Works with charge nurse with bed assignments/room coordination
- Some surgery scheduling as needed
Unit Service Coordinator Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills to effecltivey interact with a diverse professional and patient population.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic computations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Experience in a health care setting.
- Previous database/data entry experience and solid computer skills.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- 3 days/week: 7:00PM-7:30AM (HIGHLY PREFERRED) or 7:00AM-7:30PM (days are variable)
- 36 Hours/week, 1 Month Assignment