Thin Film Equipment Maintenance Technician
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Thin Film Equipment Maintenance Technician 946618
If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Maintenance Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $28
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Machinery & Equipment: Supports multi-discipline semiconductor manufacturing processes with respect to routine repairs, preventative maintenance, installation and/or enhancement of a select group of machinery and equipment or interrelated systems.
- Test & Repair: Tests and calibrates and/or repairs and monitors and/or installs and diagnoses equipment.
- Work with suppliers to select and procure an adequate supply of spares.
- Work closely with our Equipment Engineering team toassist in the retirement of legacy tools, install new process tool, and assist with implementing hardware improvements and automation projects.
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- 5+ years equipment maintenance experience in semiconductor manufacturing or related field.
- AS/BA/BS degree in Electronics, military electronics training, or strong electro-mechanical technical capability.
- Experience with maintaining semiconductor manufacturing tools is highly desired.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of tools and standard engineering practices.
- Demonstrated superior project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 40 Hours/week, 24 Month Assignment