Technical Operations | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Specialist 6557
As a Technical Specialist, you will provide technical phone and email support for our suite of Enterprise products, putting our customers first to deliver the best support experience possible. Technical Specialists are responsible for product implementations, and escalations, leveraging advanced technical skills and deep product knowledge to resolve customer requests and issues. You will work closely with the Tier 3 support team and engineering to escalate production bugs, providing all of the information and data needed to quickly implement and analyze issues. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Engineering and Product teams, to not only improve upon your technical and product knowledge but also to participate in helping to improve the quality of our products. You are a great fit for this role if you are laser-focused on helping your customers, an awesome problem solver, and capable of diving deep and learning quickly to master a wide array of products.
- Gather requirements during product implementation call with enterprise clients while partnering with Customer Success Managers
- Document customer requirements accurately to allow for effective product support by Tier 1
- Identify opportunities to empower Tier 1 support through training and tools to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Collaborate with enterprise clients on complex issues requiring direct communication
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve technical escalations post-implementation within target SLA.
- Leverage strong problem-solving skills to prioritize, escalate, report, and track incidents to closure
- Develop deep product knowledge of your product to effectively differentiate genuine production bugs from other technical issues
- Work within a queue support model with a focus on SLA, Time To Resolve, and Customer Satisfaction targets.
- Drive improvements in our support processes, systems & technologies to increase productivity and business process excellence. Including, but not limited to, collaboration sessions with Tier 1 and Tier 3 support.
- 2+ years of Technical Support experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with troubleshooting technical issues using browser-based developer tools
- Experience with web tracking and analytics technology including cookies, tracking pixels, ad tags
- Experience with UNIX commands and cURL
- Familiarity with issue management systems such as JIRA or Bugzilla
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Dynamics
- A proven track record of exceeding performance targets
- Experience in the tech industry (preferably SaaS)
- Strong results-orientation and direct experience in utilizing data to identify critical trends
- Experience with interacting with diverse groups of technical and non-technical individuals in an Enterprise environment
$25 per Hour Omaha, NE 68114 6 Month Assignment