Talent Acquisition | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
We're looking to hire a Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition Team. We are a group of engaged professionals who are passionate about attracting exceptional talent to the business. Currently, in a period of growth and transformation, we are actively seeking to bring in a colleague who thrives in a high-tech, friendly, and collaborative environment, and who will help us continue our evolution as a world-class talent acquisition function.
- Partner with Tech recruiters, both activity and passively source leads screen, and submit for priority roles across Engineering, Data, and Product.
- Proactively source key talent in the market through a variety of search methods (x-ray, social media, internal database, job boards, networking, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Passionately educate, excite, and sell candidates on both the opportunity and our company
- Strategize "out of the box" ways to build a talent pool.
- Create, execute, and track sourcing campaigns.
- Build relationships with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and HR Business Partners.
- 3+ years of related work experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment sourcing
- Sourcing for or recruiting knowledge of roles such as; Data engineering, Software Engineer, Product Management
- Ability to thrive and achieve results in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Ensure compliance with hiring policies, practices and company values
- Preferred: Strong preference Avature CRM and ATS.
$50 per hour Location: Remote 6 Month Assignment