Sr. Software Engineer (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Remote in Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $75.00 to $85.00 per hour
Sr. Software Engineer 11186 (H)
A leading professional development and networking company is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. The ideal candidate has significant experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management Systems. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75-$85/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional development and networking (Sunnyvale, CA 94085, Open to Remote, Candidates in PT are preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Sr. Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, APIs, and client-side components.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure projects meet business objectives and are compliant with our standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Actively participate in code reviews for your peers.
Sr. Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including hands-on technical leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field; or relevant experience.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and/or similar 3rd-party Content Management Systems.
- Backend experience.
- HTL and Sling models are a plus.
- Significant experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management Systems.
- Working experience building systems, databases, and Linux-based infrastructures.
- Proven track record of developing large-scale highly available services in Java.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies.