Sr. Global Sourcing Analyst (H)
Finance | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Global Sourcing Analyst 978158 (H)
A leading digital streaming network is seeking a talented Sr. Global Sourcing Analyst to join the team in a key role for the department reporting to Technology Sourcing Leadership. The successful candidate will assist the department in key enterprise-wide projects which provide cost savings and process improvement, outstanding internal customer service, and supporting the Department’s annual goals. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Global Sourcing Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50-$60/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (Remote, Eastern Time, preferably candidates local to New York, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Sr. Global Sourcing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify opportunities to adjust processes and spending patterns to drive efficiencies and cost savings. Engages and interacts with the appropriate stakeholders in the process.
- Performs risk and financial analysis to support sourcing decisions.
- Assists in leading cross-functional teams in performing competitive events (RFPs, auctions, etc.) in support of category strategies.
- Leverages e-Business tools, such as spend analysis, supplier intelligence, bid/auction event management, and others in support of spend category management strategies.
- Assists in detailed negotiations and relationships with suppliers, in collaboration with management, legal and other stakeholders.
- Assists in developing and executing implementation plans for support of programs with new suppliers.
- Supports ongoing quality improvement, including scorecarding of suppliers, ongoing reviews with internal customers, and staying abreast of market trends, supplier intelligence, and other relevant information.
- Drives standardization of purchasing best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Contributes to enterprise commitment to diversity and sustainability through consideration of these key areas during supplier selection and negotiation, as well as in ongoing supplier relationships.
- Maintains process workflow to ensure seamless reporting of team’s projects and savings achievements.
- Creates dynamic models to identify levers of negotiating influence and calculate savings estimates.
- Collaborates with Sourcing Finance team to ensure data accuracy.
- Assists in presenting results of sensitivity analyses to key stakeholders.
Sr. Global Sourcing Analyst Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in sourcing, finance, media, or operations environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- Strong analytical, business process analysis, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Skilled with technology-based systems including spend analytics and i-procurement tools (Spend HQ, Tableau, CXO Nexus, Ariba).
- Ability to develop detailed work breakdown structures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel (+ VBA), Access, Power BI, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret specifications and use sound judgment to make business decisions.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- High motivation and results-oriented work ethic.
- Willingness to learn, understand and execute sourcing best practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with ambiguity.
- Experience in data analysis, financial/quantitative modelling, and business intelligence tools.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment