Sr. Analyst, Sourcing and Procurement
Finance | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Analyst, Sourcing and Procurement 976534
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Sr. Analyst to work across all divisions, interacting regularly with stakeholders at both the Corporate and Divisional level. The ideal candidate must have a consulting or financial background, experience working at a large company, and in global sourcing. With significant growth potential, this position provides an opportunity to work on multiple projects in both traditional and non-traditional spend categories. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50 - $60
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (Remote working Eastern Time, NYC preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Sr. Analyst Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify opportunities to adjust processes and spending patterns for efficiencies and cost savings, engages the appropriate stakeholders in the process.
- Performs risk and financial analysis to support sourcing decisions
- Assists in leading cross-functional teams in performing competitive events (RFPs, auctions, etc.) in support of category strategies.
- Leverages e-Business tools, such as spend analysis, supplier intelligence, bid/auction event management, and others in support of spend category management strategies.
- Assists in detailed negotiations and relationships with suppliers, in collaboration with Division management, legal and other stakeholders.
- Assists in developing and executing implementation plans for support of programs with new suppliers.
- Supports ongoing quality improvement, including score carding of suppliers, ongoing reviews with internal Corporate and Division customers, and staying abreast of market trends, supplier intelligence, and other relevant information.
- Drives standardization of purchasing best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Contributes to enterprise commitment to diversity and sustainability through consideration of these key areas during supplier selection and negotiation, as well as in ongoing supplier relationships.
Sr. Analyst Qualifications:
- 3-4 years experience in sourcing, finance, media, or operations environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- Experience with Sourcing and procurement. (preferred)
- Media background is a plus.
- Strong analytical, business process analysis, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Skilled with technology-based systems including spend analytics and i-procurement tools.
- Ability to develop detailed work breakdown structures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication both oral and verbal.
- Ability to interpret specifications and use sound judgment to make business decisions.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- High motivation and results-oriented work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and understand sourcing best practices.
- 40 hours/week, 1 Month Assignment