Software Engineer – Data Migration (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer – Data Migration 9994 (H)
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Software Engineer – Data Migration. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience working in a large enterprise environment, where success requires collaboration with many people in different functions, at different levels, and in different parts of the company. The company offers a great work environment!
Software Engineer – Data Migration Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $85-$95/hr.
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment, possible conversion
Software Engineer – Data Migration Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices.
- Answer questions from client teams about migration best practices.
- Update documentation to help client teams help themselves.
- Work with client teams to design migration solutions that satisfy both technical and time constraints.
- Track progress of client teams to ensure compliance with agreed-upon solutions.
- Present migration goals and progress to engineering and product teams at all levels.
- Share and record knowledge both inside and outside of the migration team.
Software Engineer – Data Migration Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in software design.
- 1 year of experience with mission-critical distributed systems.
- Familiarity with REST-based micro-services.
- Fluency with software design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Java, Scala, and/or Python.
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop, Kafka, JIRA, and/or git.
- Hands-on experience with large software migration projects.
- Hands-on experience with Machine learning.
- Hands-on experience with hierarchical taxonomies and/or databases.