Software ENG & DEV | San Mateo, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer 2205
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Software Engineer. The successful candidate must have the ability to deal with ambiguous/undefined problems and think abstractly that leads to a solution. The company offers a great work environment!
Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (San Mateo, CA 94403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Understand cloud-based distributed systems, big data wrangling, tooling development, test framework, and data processing performance with a focus on breaking the system before our customer does.
- Build more reliable & robust test automation and infrastructure to test cloud-based data from a variety of sources
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 3+ years professional experience as an SDET with strong, object-oriented design and coding skills.
- 3+ years experience in designing & developing test infrastructure and tool development in Python, Scala, or Java.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Working knowledge of Robot framework with a keyword-driven approach.
- Working knowledge of testing API through tools such as POSTMAN, CURL, or SoapUI.
- Strong technical analysis and problem-solving skills to convert functional requirements into technical tasks. (preferred)
- Experience in CI/CD tools like bamboo or Jenkins and code revision tool like GIT. (preferred)
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, database/SQL/PL-SQL, cloud-based ETL pipeline, Amazon AWS. (preferred)
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment and scripting. (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment