Software Engineer - Adobe
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer - Adobe 9718
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer Adobe Experience Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating tools, systems, and processes that empower the company’s business to operate as efficiently and useful as possible. The ideal candidate is a passionate engineer who thrives in a fast-paced, test-driven, collaborative, and agile development environment. The company offers a great work environment!
Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $90-$100/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (California, open to remote - must work PST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Proactively collaborate with business and product management partners, and design, build and optimize technical solutions for business success.
- Develop and maintain the company’s AEM platform along with performance, reliability, and user-centric features.
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wise critical programs. Provide guidance, leadership, and mentoring to peers and team members.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
- 3+ years minimum experience required in Content Management Systems in general, with at least 2 yrs of specific AEM experience.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 6+ years of related practical experience.
- MS or Ph.D. in computer science, software engineering, or similar practical experience.
- Hands-on AEM development experience, including design of templates, components, widgets, and dialogs.
- Experience with other AEM modules such as DAM, Forms/LiveCycle, and mobile.
- Experience in front-end frameworks, HTML, and CSS. Experience with HTML5, DHTML and CSS3 is considered a PLUS.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with REST, Web Services, Web application frameworks.
- Experience with ORM Java frameworks (Hibernate preferred)
- Experience with building automation tools such as Ant, Maven, and/or Gradle.
- Experience in TDD and test software including JUnit, TestNG, Mock frameworks.
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management (ideally GIT, SVN, or similar)
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation.