Service Technical Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Service Technical Support 886965
The electronic service test technician candidate will support manufactured test equipment. We are a leading technology company offering the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $26
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 94503)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
- Testing, calibrating and repair of precision high frequency electronic test equipment and accessories to ensure functionality and accuracy.
- Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, and implement actions and solutions while supporting technicians and NPI Engineers
- Strong S-Parameter calibration and testing knowledge
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or military calibration experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- Network Analyzer/ S-Parameter experience strongly desired.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination required to ensure ability to work with small connector types
- Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM
- 40 hours a week, initial 24 month assignment