Senior Manager, Marketing Financial Business Partner
Finance | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Manager, Marketing Financial Business Partner 977488
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Finance Business Partner to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with the business by serving as thought-partner supporting planning, forecasting, and reporting activities. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker that can use their own experience in conjunction with data to understand and highlight trends that are crucial to the company's continued success. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Manager, Marketing Financial Business Partner Benefits
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Remote, East Coast work hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Senior Manager, Marketing Financial Business Partner Responsibilities:
Help drive strategic planning with marketing leadership to support demand generation and overall business growth.
Assist with the development and analysis of detailed revenue planning, analysis, and forecasting.
Deliver analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions across all company-facing marketing initiatives.
Be a subject matter expert on customer acquisition funnels and related performance analytics, as well as customer engagement dynamics; understand and analyze related market & channel trends.
Provide thought leadership behind improving and automating existing data models and business intelligence efforts supporting marketing.
Develop and maintain relationships with key department personnel, including, marketing team members, business intelligence teams, and finance counterparts.
Be prepared to discuss and present the financial forecast to an audience of senior executives across the organization.
Senior Manager, Marketing Financial Business Partner Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of professional experience in a financial planning / strategic advisory (Consulting or Investment Banking)/ operations analysis position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and financial model building.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, executive management, and other critical stakeholders.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and deliver under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to distill critical points from large data sets and present to senior leadership.
- 40 hours/week, 7 Month Assignment