Sales Operations Data Analyst
Sales Operations | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales Operations Data Analyst 8694
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is seeking a Sales Operations Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will have strong business intelligence, SQL, Excel, Python, and project management skills to lead a technical project migration. The company offers a great work environment!
Sales Operations Data Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65-$75/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech company in professional networking industry (New York, NY 10118 or San Francisco, CA 94105)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Sales Operations Data Analyst Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience.
- Core skills: SQL, Tableau, Excel; nice to have: Anaplan, Python.
- Strong business intelligence skills to build, enhance and maintain SQL code base with Tableau dashboards, SQL workflow automation, CRM dashboards (i.e. PowerBI), assist with Python scripts (for data processing).
- Eye for accuracy and validity to ensure stability and accuracy across all dashboards in the backend and front end
Cross-functional skills to liaise with data science team for bugs and business requirements.
- Independent project management skills to enhance existing infrastructure and migrate platform between stacks and teams.
- Strong communication skills for documentation, business requirements gathering, and project management.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment