Sales New Hire Program Coordinator
Training Development | Heathrow, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales New Hire Program Coordinator 976701
A leading data protection company is looking for a Sales New Hire Program Coordinator with experience in developing and delivering a strong new hire learning & development program designed for college new hires and those early in their Sales and Systems Engineering careers. The ideal candidate is passionate about Sales/SE training by developing curriculums that accelerate the growth of new sales hires and ensures sales success in driving revenue early in the new hire’s career. The company offers a great work environment!
Sales New Hire Program Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading data protection company (Remote, Florida)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Sales New Hire Program Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of the program including leading the design, delivery, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of the initial new professional onboarding program.
- Work with the curriculum design team to quickly assess and leverage the existing onboarding programs that incorporate global/unique regional requirements, roles-based learning, sales process, and methodology.
- Manage a blended learning model to include virtual self-paced, classroom, webinars, and small group-based training, leveraging conventional and new technologies (e.g. podcasts) aligned with how new professionals in the workforce want to learn.
- Coach and mentor new hires throughout the learning & ramp period and foster a culture of mentoring and manager coaching.
- Maintain the curated content by collecting and incorporating stakeholder insights, self-service, and certification mechanisms, ensuring all content is current by leveraging all other resources to assist in this process.
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales onboarding program efficacy; work with vendors and Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive onboarding improvements.
- Monitor new hire and new-to-role progress and communicate regular status updates to key stakeholders in Sales Enablement, Ops, and Sales Management.
- Develop, contribute, and help maintain sales enablement resources and materials including learning paths, certification programs, sales playbooks from across the various supporting organizations.
Sales New Hire Program Coordinator Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of sales enablement experience and 2+ years of quota-carrying sales or sales management experience with emphasis on developing new hire programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, degree/certification in Instructional Design (Preferred).
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training a sales organization successfully with measurable results in fast-paced environments.
- Strong ability to represent concepts as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into a curriculum with a strong sense of how new sales and SE professionals think, operate, and absorb training.
- Experience developing training guides and/or modules for consumption by a broad audience; this includes the use of presentations, interactive sales exercises, and other sales training content development.
- Experience and familiarity of working with sales methodologies and processes a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of the high-tech industry.
- Highly developed project management skills.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment