Registration Coordinator 3764
Human Resources | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Industry and Customer Events Registration Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced event registration lead to manage registration efforts for company's owned and operated customer conference in its ninth year and one of the largest industry conferences in the talent acquisition industry. The registration lead will also support other events managed by the ICE Team.
The successful candidate will be passionate about event marketing and have a strong project management background. Candidates should have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner, meticulous organizational skills, excellent written communication with the ability to work with all levels of the organization as well as internal sales team members and external customers and prospects.
Registration Project Management
- Lead: Serve as the main point of contact for our registration vendors to manage the registration portal and help answer attendee registration questions.
- Website Management: Work with Company’s microsite team to ensure registration portal is consistently up to date with correct pricing and details. Promote registration through go and other internal platforms. Help with redesign of internal company website.
- Team Liaison: Serve as a centralized resource and cultivate strong relationships with company cross functional teams such as company sales reps, marketing, and LTS executives to answer questions and provide registration updates
- Sales Go-To Resource: Manage salesforce leaderboard with updated registration numbers. Respond to questions by sales team members and manager Salesforce chatter groups.
- Revenue and Budget Tracking: Help manage and watch over event revenue generated through number of registrants and overall budget tracking.
- Communication: Provide excellent written communication and professionalism in dealing with all levels of the organization, customers, and prospective attendees. Act as a company brand ambassador for the event presenting registration updates to be included in reports, meetings and presentations.
- Creative: Manage the creative process for badge design, ordering and printing of badges for attendees, staff, speakers, and vendors.
- Event Onsite- Lead on-site event registration and staffing to include working with registration vendor, distributing badges, VIP registration, swag, and on-site troubleshooting as necessary.
- Lead Generation: Help with registration tracking and scanning onsite, post event metrics, and various lead generation efforts.
- Project Management or Event Marketing experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Suite, Excel proficiency is a must.
- Excellent eye for detail, fast on your feet and a problem solver!
- Proactive, forward-thinker with the ability to be one step ahead and plan for contingencies.
- Demonstrates accountability and takes ownership for their projects.
- Displays a positive, can-do attitude, embodies the company culture.
$30-$45 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 7 Month Assignment