R&D Software Engineer (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Software Engineer 865318 (H)
We are looking for software engineer to contribute quickly on a high-priority project, developing software that is used by our customers when working with electronic instruments. The Agile team is responsible for the design and implementation from conception to deployment. The project includes design and development of security-related features in network communication with electronic test & measurements instruments.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or equivalent engineering discipline
- Over 5 years in software development with demonstrable success in software design and development.
- Experienced with modern software development methods and Agile development techniques.
- Well-versed in modern techniques in object-oriented design, design patterns, and suitable programming language such as C++.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with network protocols
- Experience with PKI
- Experience with modern C++, C# or Go
- Experience with web-based GUI tools such as Angular and Node.js
- Experience in instrument control
- Experience developing code for multiple operating systems and platforms
- Experience with Atlassian tools, such as Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence
$75 per hour Loveland, CO 80537 3 Month Assignment