R&D Engineer Support
Technical Operations | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Engineer Support, PC/IC Design 860124
Join a world-class team who design high-performance mixed-signal integrated circuits for test and measurement applications.
Your careful attention to detail will help enable the world's fastest, most accurate, highest performing integrated circuits. You will work closely with a small team of IC designers and perform original, transistor level, physical design of CMOS circuits. Your responsibilities will span from cell-level up through full-chip assembly. Flexibility, a willingness to learn and experience with modern EDA tools are a must.
- You must have at least 7 years experience in IC layout design, with 5+ years experience in analog and/or mixed-signal design, including 5 years experience with Cadence tools, including Virtuoso and Virtuoso-XL layout. Your experience should include transistor-level design up to top-level verification tasks including full-chip DRC, LVS and metal density/slot rules.
- Extensive experience with analog design in CMOS (65nm and smaller) processes is a must. Experience with high-speed circuits operating in the multi-GHz range is required.
- Experience with BiCMOS is a high want.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills are required as you will work remotely with multiple design engineers and other mask designers.
- Shell programming, writing SKILL code or other task automation skills are highly desired.
Note: Physical design based on use of libraries alone is insufficient experience for this position.
$70 per hour Santa Clara, CA 95051 15 Month Assignment