Software QA | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
QA Engineer 1945
A leading enterprise software company is seeking a qualified QA Engineer to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on user stories, functional specifications and requirements documents.
QA Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
QA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop thorough test plans incl acceptance, regression and end-to-end system test scenarios
- Execute Manual Verification tests which include matching UX designs, responsive and accessibility testing
- Report bugs and enhancements after manual testing
- Clearly communicate and document defect analysis and verification.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Developers, QA Engineers and UX Designers to implement the best quality strategy.
- Collaborate with cross teams in an effective and efficient manner
- Act as customer advocate in testing functionality
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies like Design Discussion, Story Time, Sprint Retrospective etc.
QA Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands-on quality assurance testing
- Knowledge and understanding of responsive and accessibility UI testing
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile experience and understanding the QA role within the model.
- Be process and detail oriented while capable of managing different project priorities.
- Ability to test without forgetting about end-user perspective
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment