Project Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager 1852
The Digital Workplace Experience team is part of Marketing’s Digital organization. In close partnership with IT, Employee Communications, HR, Product, and others, we drive the strategy, planning, execution and management of employee search, intranet, and collaboration tools.
This team’s primary objective is to ensure an intuitive and seamless employee experience. It is imperative that our employees have a friction-free, amazing digital experience as we grow and scale.
What you bring to the role:
The successful candidate will have a background that blends technical depth, excellent program management skills, as well as a keen interest and ability to work with a variety of people from executives to knowledge workers and everyone in between. They will leverage these skills on a daily basis to put this important program in motion.
The environment is fast paced and dynamic, and as a result, the role is likely to shift over time. The successful candidate is comfortable with ambiguity, has a track record of creating organization where none previously existed, and will enjoy spending time outside their comfort zone and acquiring new skills.
- Drive highly visible programs in the Digital Workplace Experience space from start to completion.
- Partnering closely with the IT team and various stakeholder organizations, deploy an enterprise wide unified search experience for employees.
- Formulate content governance frameworks for enterprise wide content tools and create executable plans to implement these work closely with organizational content representatives to operationalize these frameworks on an ongoing basis.
- Operationalize content governance framework within our company intranet.
- In partnership with Employee Comms editorial team and IT architecture team, formulate and operationalize the intake process for Digital Workplace Experience team.
- Create Success metrics (KPI's) for the Digital Workplace Experience team.
- Track analytics for Digital Workplace Experience focus areas to establish a strong analytical base for this emerging practice.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required.
- 6+ years in program management and business analyst roles managing programs and projects in the Employee experience tools and processes space.
- Domain knowledge and expertise with enterprise federated search tools; preferably with experience deploying search or equivalent collaboration technologies to employees.
- Track record of delivering high impact, cross functional projects with exceptional collaboration and ability to influence others.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. Create and execute plans for engaging stakeholders across the company.
- Strong ability to use data to generate insights and recommendations, analyze issues, propose creative solutions, and improve processes.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills- an important part of this role is creating visually and verbally compelling communications and presentations for various audiences within the organization.
- Extremely organized and expert at roadmap and planning processes; can use tools for sprint planning and execution; needs to know scrum practices and methods for planning and executing on backlogs emerging out of portfolio planning sessions.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- PMP certification and Scrum certification are a plus.
$55 per hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment