Project Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager #8091
- Become the expert and hub of information on the project.
- Structure a project plan, including interdependencies across FP&A, RTR and P2P tracks.
- Drive team momentum and execution across cross functional groups on behalf of FP&A.
- Deliver regular executive level and cross-functional partner communications.
- Execute program against project plan: action items, owners, due dates, statuses, issues, lessons learned and risks.
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
- 7+ years of experience in program/project management
- Oracle ERP domain knowledge specifically RTR and P2P tracks
- Working knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Essbase, Data Relationship Management (DRM), GL Wand, Discover, etc.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
$65-$75 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 4 Month Assignment