Program Manager/Scrum Master
Project Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Program Manager/Scrum Master 2372
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Program Manager/Scrum Master. The successful candidate will perform project management and scrum master duties for multiple workstreams. The ideal candidate has Scrum Master Certification & PMP, as well as knowledge of Agile methodology and framework (Scrum, Kanban, etc.). The company offers a great work environment!
Program Manager/Scrum Master Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Program Manager/Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Perform project management and scrum master duties for multiple workstreams.
- Work with business/product owners and engineers to understand backlog content.
- Load individual iterations with respective tasks and user stories, aligned with team commitment.
- Act as Servant-Leader to remove impediments that block the team from achieving sprint goals.
- Maintain backlogs ensuring all work items are properly assigned to a team, reflect the correct status, and ensure accurate traceability to business user stories and any non-functional requirements.
- Track Velocity, Capacity/Duration, Burn Down Charts, and other metrics at the daily, iteration, release, and project level.
- Perform traditional project management/project coordination duties as needed for traditional projects and using traditional methodologies and artifacts.
- Guide team toward continuous improvement (i.e., how work was conducted previously and adjustments to ensure ongoing success).
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies.
- Foster best practices to develop the teams’ maturity to self-manage.
- Drive the culture toward combined agile values, agile manifesto, and client company’s values.
- Always proceed with a “Nudge, not yank” approach valuing incremental progress over disruptive, change management leaps.
- Partner with leadership to improve workflow and resolve pain points.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Salesforce and related ecosystem applications.
Program Manager/Scrum Master Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of Project Management and Scrum Master experience.
- Scrum Master Certification & PMP are preferred.
- Solid knowledge and experience running projects from initiation to closure.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and framework (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Ability to lead and influence the team in adopting Agile principles.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of project management principles and Scrum processes.
- Ability to gain management trust, work well with internal business partners, and always put our best foot forward.
- Ability to manage complex project(s) simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and help the team solve problems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills analytical and presentation skills; ability to synthesize complex data into actionable presentations/reports and communicate technical concepts to non-technical workmates.
- Ability to gain credibility with executives and business partners; demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, and drive results.
- Ability to manage or coordinate projects in a traditional/waterfall manner, including requirements gathering, project planning, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- JIRA experience required.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment