Program Manager - Procurement
Program Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Program Manager - Procurement 2874
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Program Manager/Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with internal GPO partners to operationalize and support key programs through project execution, reporting and analytics, and stakeholder engagement. The ideal candidate has prior experience in program management, data analytics, and reporting, or project management. The company offers a great work environment.
Program Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, Salt Lake City, UT 84111 or Atlanta, GA 30326)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, Possibility for Extension/Conversion
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal GPO partners to operationalize and support key programs through project execution, reporting and analytics, and stakeholder engagement.
- Implement programs and best practices leveraging technology and data to influence business decisions.
- Work on key programs in the procurement center of excellence.
Program Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in program management, data analytics and reporting, or project management roles.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, or similar.
- Experience working in a procurement organization preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, or equivalent degree required.
- Deep understanding of the source-to-pay process.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’.
- Ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
- Demonstrable understanding of business requirements gathering (e.g., identifying and mapping business needs to application capabilities).
- Effective communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity, including advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, strong
- Ability to work with complex and detailed data to drive insights and decisions.
- Self-starter and able to work in teams and/or individually.
- Proactive, result oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deliverables.