Production Coordinator (H)
Media | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Production Coordinator 887182 (H)
Process timely production of content for brand websites, partner storefronts, and marketing and promotional use for social media broadcast networks. Must have the ability to multi-task, work autonomously and follow rigid step-by-step workflow processes for formatting, publishing & delivery of digital products.
- Processing library content for completion for publishing to online platform as well as distribution to various SVOD partners
- This includes formatting of TV episodes and full length features using NLEs for adherence to delivery specs, aligning multiple audio tracks including descriptive video channels, and retiming of closed captioning using a sync software.
- CMS data entry of program metadata for each published content and triggering controls for delivery to multiple outlets and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
- Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams.
- Enthusiastic and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Editing Suites.
- Knowledge of MACCAPTION and Telestream/Vantage
- Understanding of video and audio mastering properties (frame rate, resolution, channel configurations, etc.)
- Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing
- Flexiblity to work early morning, swing, and night shifts as needed
$21 per hour Los Angeles, CA 90036 6 Month Assignment