Digital Design | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Product Designer who's excited to design a world-class user experience and an upcoming streaming service. The right candidate should have experience working in an agile context, where they have been a member of a delivery team in a product development environment; working closely with Product Owners, developers, and QA engineers. The company offers a great work environment!
Product Designer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50-$60
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (Remote, PST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Create pixel-precise designs that are on brand and are created based on product requirements and partner input/feedback.
- Research the competitive landscape, create user flows and work towards product designs that take into consideration evolving functionality, technological innovation, and their effects on the product or company revenue.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and other cross-functional partners to develop compelling solutions across multiple problem spaces like discovery and engagement.
- Be an advocate for visual and functional consistency while also capitalizing on strategic opportunities to evolve our systems and interactions.
Product Designer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Strong UX and visual design sense, with an eye for simple, intuitive interfaces.
- Experience quickly adapting to fast moving timelines and variable project requirements
- Ability to work independently, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal partners, and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
- Experience partnering with peer designers and product/project orgs to deliver cutting-edge design solutions across the entire product lifecycle and have experienced multiple launches.
- Ability to rapidly concept, ideate, and execute multiple concepts.
- An amazing portfolio that illustrates a deep understanding of functional UI/UX paired with a modern visual design sensibility. Any applicant without an online portfolio will not be considered.
- passion for innovation with an attitude that good enough is NEVER good enough
- The right candidate should have experience working in an agile context, where they have been a member of a delivery team in a product development environment; working closely with Product Owners, developers and QA engineers
- Acute understanding of broader usability paradigms.
- Able to transform complex concepts into simple, approachable experiences that are easy to use and visually balanced, across any device.
- A team player that lives and breathes the interactive space.
- 40 hours/week, Contract Assignment