Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Associate 1025955
A leading consumer products company is seeking a Marketing Associate. The successful candidate will manage retention programs for the company's brands. The ideal candidate has experience in retention marketing, CRM, or lifecycle. automation. The company offers a great work environment!
Marketing Associate Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (New York, NY, open to remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Manage retention programs for the company's brands.
- Coordinate web promos for pop-ups and email capture.
- Manage and optimize welcome series and develop new series to enhance customer engagement through the lifecycle.
- Manage broadcast and seasonal email campaigns. Manage ESP migration.
- Launch SMS program after ESP launch.
- Test direct mail.
Marketing Associate Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in retention marketing, CRM, or lifecycle automation. E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Demonstrated, extensive experience with marketing automation platforms and ESPs, including experience with platform migration.
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of working with data to drive campaign ideation and business results.
- Ability to work across multiple brands that have different customer bases. Comfortable pivoting quickly to meet each brand’s priorities.
- Willingness to seek out answers, explore out-of-the-box solutions, and track down resources. Strong problem-solving skills, especially when dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
- 40 hours/week, 11 Month Assignment