Manufacturing Technical Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Technical Support 869405
The Manufacturing Tech Support candidate will support metrology functions. Specific duties include: Creating service orders for incoming equipment; Cleaning and mechanical measurement of high frequency coaxial calibration kit components to ensure functionality and accuracy; Entering service data into the management information systems. Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, and implement actions and solutions while supporting technicians and NPI Engineers.
- Some education, specialized training/certification, or military calibration experience preferred.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination required to ensure ability to work with small connector types.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Works with clearly defined objectives on customer service assignments that may be repetitive in nature.
- Solves technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Exhibits the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with wide range of people.
- Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics.
- Provides consistent, solid contribution to team delivery goals.
- Exercises good discretion in the use of time and other resources, and ensures resources are used properly (i.e. connector care, ESD).
- Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on commitments.
- Adheres to established production processes and is responsible for achieving established team production goals.
$25 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment