Manufacturing Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time and Contract
Manufacturing Operations Support 956299, 956054, 918946, 961748, 961982, 962136, 955482, 959860
We are a leading technology company looking for Manufacturing Operations Support. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. As Manufacturing Operations Specialist you will be part of a team to assure the quality of thin film circuits, die fab products, integrated circuit packages etc. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply
Manufacturing Operations Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $17-21
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support Responsibilities:
- Work independently or closely with engineering, trainers and operators to assure the quality of the micro circuits, die fab wafers, etc.
- Handle delicate and sensitive materials in various forms (chip, thin film, substrate, wafer, small packages, and chips)
- Sort, glue, separate, wash, set up, or verify components
- Use manufacturing equipment such as bonders, pick and place, epoxy dispense, manual assembly tools, masking, etching, bonding, probe station, microscopes, or cameras.
- This position requires attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality standard.
Manufacturing Operations Support Qualifications:
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts and delicate products.
- Experience with micro assembly, microscopes, substrate handling/separation, circuit cleaning/handling, package testing, Trim and Form, leak testing, and/or visual inspection is desired.
- Ability to work in an ESD environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm ($21/hr, 24 Months, req #956299)
- Monday-Friday, 1:30pm-10:00pm ($17/hr, 6 Months, req #956054)
- Monday-Thursday, 10:00pm-8:00am ($20/hr, 24 Months, req #918946)
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm ($19/hr, 24 months, req #961748)
- Monday-Friday, 8:00pm-4:30am ($21/hr, 24 months, req #961982)
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm ($20/hr, 24 months, req #962136)
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm ($20/hr, 24 Months, req #955482)
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm (#$22/hr req #959860)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month to 24 Month Assignment