Manufacturing Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support, Visual 860128
This position is in our semiconductor DieFab area in Santa Rosa, California. We manufacture integrated circuits in support of our internal and external customers. You will be part of the visual inspection team that is responsible for the final integrity of both production and development of circuits.
Though you will be part of a team, you will be working independently to contribute to the area’s goals. The scope and complexity of your training will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills. Each operator is expected to operate and master a high powered microscope. Using product specific guidelines make an informed decision about the overall quality of a chip prior to shipment. This position requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to follow a strict quality standard for both Integrated Circuits and Diodes.
- Experience with aspects of integrated circuit fabrication processing including but not limited to sort or visual inspection desired.
- Ability to focus on intricate patterns to find small imperfections using a microscope
- Experience working under a microscope for detailed inspections.
- Experience with inspection at 50x, 100x and 600x.
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- The ability to raise concerns though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process delicate microscopic materials.
$19 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95401 24 Month Assignment
Shift hours: Start Time: 01:30 PM, End Time:10:00 PM